Sunday, June 29, 2008

Central Air-Or Lack Of

Our central air conditioner is broken. My house is 82 degrees right now and I'm HOT!!!!! We have 2 little fans trying to keep us cool, but it's not working. We are thinking that we froze the pipes because Chris had a "brilliant" idea to close the vents to all of the rooms that we don't really go into. Big mistake. Our pipes had some frost on them. We have changed the filter and will be calling someone to come and fix it tomorrow. But for now, we are naked and sitting in front of the fans!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmmm, naked in front of fans, sounds interesting! haha!! I would be doing the same if my central air broke, that sucks!!

Anonymous said...

There's an image.....

Kelli J. said...

Oh yuck! We had a similar situation 2 weeks ago...not fun!!! Except the naked part :) That could be interesting. Hope you have drapes!

Melanie said...

I like it when our apartment is 82 degrees. I'm not even kidding. I pretty much keep it that way until about 4:00, at which time I turn down the A/C so it can be cooler when Matt comes home. Then I spend the rest of the evening freezing and feeling the hairs on my legs grow.

Sly Family said...

You crack me up! Atleast you can make light of the situation. Hope they can fix your a/c fast because there is nothing worst than being hot and sweaty inside your house.

dusty kay said...

Hope you got your A/C fixed. Thats sucks, its sooooo freaking hot!! Hey, I see that you've already been tagged but I tagged you again! Have fun!! Let me know if you want to run. I usually try to get out on Sundays, its my long run day though. And then sometimes on the weeknights. Its usually in the mornings I head out. Not sure what time you have to work....