Sunday, June 29, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Tyleigh loving her orange
Even Tyleigh thought we had a long wait for brunch
Thursday, June 19, 2008
1. Utah drivers! I got stuck on the 2-15 closure yesterday on my way home from work. I had lots of road rage by the time I got home. So I was in the far right lane waiting patiently to exit the freeway and people start cruising by me in the shoulder. The shoulder is not a lane people! The guy behind me had a truck with a trailer attached to the back, so he finally pulled a little into the shoulder and blocked people. Thank you mister! But about 20 feet up the road, there was a sign in the shoulder so all those people that sped up there had to merge into my lane (you're not so cool now huh?). Do you people not understand what a merge is? Do you not understand that I had somewhere to be at 6 and I am more important than you? I hate driving in Utah and can't wait for Chris to come home and drive me around.
2. Patients! Don't come to the doctors office and play dumb when you "can't find you insurance card" or "you forgot you had to pay a copay" or when you "have to fill out a history form. " It is the same format for every doctor that you will ever see in you life!!! Bring your insurance, know that you have a copay and know that you will have to fill out a history form. Come on, it's common sense.
3. Cell phones! Get off your cell phone when you check-in at a doctor's office, when you are in line at the grocery store or any store for that matter, when you are at the bank and most importantly get off your phone when you pee! Nobody wants to hear people pee on the phone, it's disgusting.
Thanks for listening, I'm good to go now!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
I decided Friday morning that I wanted to paint our guest bathroom as a surprise for Chris. I went to store and picked a coffee color. It looked like poop on the wall. So I went back to the store and bought a camel color. I love it and think the bathroom looks great now. I hope Chris likes it!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Kindra eating the biggest burger ever!
Last Saturday I had girls night out with my gals from work. We dined at the Cheesecake Factory, hit the sale at Bath and Body Works, went on a walk to burn off some dinner and then we played WII. I had a lot of fun! Thanks to my gals for keeping me company while Chris is away, I appreciate it!
***I will not be posting the pictures from us playing WII, because I look like an idiot, sorry!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
This would make surgery #2 for the Gillespie household this year, with 1 more on the way for 2008. When we got back from Seattle Rowdy had a bump on his head. Chris and I decided to just watch it and see if it went away. Well, it grew and started bleeding. So Saturday I took him to the vet. Rowdy had an ear infection and a cancerous tumor. To treat his ear infection I have gel that I have to squeeze into his ear, fill his ear up, swish around and then wipe out. He had surgery Monday morning and the tumor was removed. Poor dog has half his head shaved now, but he is ok. I also have meds that I have to give him for his surgery and we have to go back in 14 days to have his stitches removed.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
So today marks our 3 year wedding anniversary! Although Chris and I have been together for a long time, the past few years have flown blow. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to marry my best friend. Here are some reasons why I love him:
1. He is the nicest man I know. He is always willing to help people when they need it.
2. He is the hardest working man that I know. Chris has worked since he was 14 years old. When we first got married Chris would work a full 8-9 hour day and then work 4-5 hours at night at another job, just to make ends meet.
3. He always knows how to make me laugh!
4. He knows every single one of my ticklish spots.
5. He always tickles/rubs my back when I ask him.
6. He lets me watch the shows that I want. He will sometimes watch Food Network and Good Things Utah with me (he is going to kill me for sharing that).
7. Although he hates it, he will usually go out at 9pm and get me ice cream when I crave it.
8. He always tells me that I look pretty, even when my hair is in a pony tail and I'm wearing a hoodie.
9. Chris makes friends very easily, especially with old people. He loves to get to know random people and talk to them about their lives.
10. He is very easy going, this might be why we rarely fight.
11. He makes me feel safe. I am afraid of the dark so when I need something from the basement he will go down with me. And when he's out of town I get really scared at every noise that I hear.
12. He is adventurous. He likes to travel to new places and he likes to try new things like 4-wheelin.
13. Chris is great with kids. Kids are always drawn to him and he will always play with them. He will make a great dad!
14. He loves sports. I always ask him questions about what's going on and knows every answer.
15. My post is getting long so I will wrap it up. Chris loves me for me and I couldn't ask for a better hubby!
I can't wait for many more years of marriage filled with love and happiness. I love you babe!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Over the weekend Jaedon and I went with Maddy and her parents to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we got to see the baby giraffe, the white alligator, the penguins IN the water (which never happens) and all of the other animals. Jaedon also learned how to use chopsticks. We had such a good time that Jaedon fell asleep on the way home!