Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rowdy Powdy



This would make surgery #2 for the Gillespie household this year, with 1 more on the way for 2008. When we got back from Seattle Rowdy had a bump on his head. Chris and I decided to just watch it and see if it went away. Well, it grew and started bleeding. So Saturday I took him to the vet. Rowdy had an ear infection and a cancerous tumor. To treat his ear infection I have gel that I have to squeeze into his ear, fill his ear up, swish around and then wipe out. He had surgery Monday morning and the tumor was removed. Poor dog has half his head shaved now, but he is ok. I also have meds that I have to give him for his surgery and we have to go back in 14 days to have his stitches removed.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh poor Rowdy. And I do so like that dog. I hope things continue to go alright.

Kindra said...

Oh, poor puppy! He is looking like, "what just happened to me?" I hope he is ok.

Sly Family said...

I am so sorry about your dog, but thank goodness he has good owners. Anyway, I completely agree with you about Disney putting movies back into the vault. My husband and I were talking about buying a couple extra DVDs before they go back into the vault and than sell them on ebay for like fifty bucks... and I know people would buy them too!!!

debbie said...

I love Rowdy. I'm glad that everything is going to be ok with him and that the surgery went well. He does look pretty sad in the picture.

Thueson Family :) said...

That is SO sad!!! I hope things get better and continue going good!! Keep us updated!!