Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us


So today marks our 3 year wedding anniversary! Although Chris and I have been together for a long time, the past few years have flown blow. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to marry my best friend. Here are some reasons why I love him:
1. He is the nicest man I know. He is always willing to help people when they need it.
2. He is the hardest working man that I know. Chris has worked since he was 14 years old. When we first got married Chris would work a full 8-9 hour day and then work 4-5 hours at night at another job, just to make ends meet.
3. He always knows how to make me laugh!
4. He knows every single one of my ticklish spots.
5. He always tickles/rubs my back when I ask him.
6. He lets me watch the shows that I want. He will sometimes watch Food Network and Good Things Utah with me (he is going to kill me for sharing that).
7. Although he hates it, he will usually go out at 9pm and get me ice cream when I crave it.
8. He always tells me that I look pretty, even when my hair is in a pony tail and I'm wearing a hoodie.
9. Chris makes friends very easily, especially with old people. He loves to get to know random people and talk to them about their lives.
10. He is very easy going, this might be why we rarely fight.
11. He makes me feel safe. I am afraid of the dark so when I need something from the basement he will go down with me. And when he's out of town I get really scared at every noise that I hear.
12. He is adventurous. He likes to travel to new places and he likes to try new things like 4-wheelin.
13. Chris is great with kids. Kids are always drawn to him and he will always play with them. He will make a great dad!
14. He loves sports. I always ask him questions about what's going on and knows every answer.
15. My post is getting long so I will wrap it up. Chris loves me for me and I couldn't ask for a better hubby!

I can't wait for many more years of marriage filled with love and happiness. I love you babe!

8 comments:

tracy layne said...

yay for the Gillespie's!! Happy Anniversary you crazy love birds!

Thueson Family :) said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!! I'm sorry that you have to spend it alone!! Is there anything I can do?? When does Chris get back?? Well HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And here's to many more to come!! =D

debbie said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I love the pictures you posted. You look beautiful.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together!!

Snell Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kindra said...

Awww, look at that darling new bride with her proud hubby. You two look so cute! Salutations!

Melanie said...

I wish you would quit saying you look terrible in ponytails. You don't.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary yesterday!

Amber said...

Me in a pony tail is an awful sight...I might post a picture one day and take a poll.