Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy, Busy

Baby Ashton after about 10 minutes in the pool

Tyleigh loving her orange


Even Tyleigh thought we had a long wait for brunch

The Baby Deer-So Cute!


The past weekend was such a busy but fun one! I had Friday off from work so I took my great aunt to get her hair done, to Wal-Mart and then to lunch. We had such a fun time. Then I ran some errands. Friday evening I took Rowdy to the vet to get his stitches out and the vet said he looks great. Then I painted my Jack and Jill bathroom! Now all of our bathrooms are painted. Saturday I went with my mom, dad and nephew to the Farmers Market downtown. I have never been and it was very interesting. They had lots of food, craft and plant booths. But the best part was people watching. I love to watch people! Then we drove through the cemetery just south of the U Football Stadium to look at the deer. We saw a baby deer that was only a couple months old! Then we went to brunch at Ruth's Diner where my sister and niece joined us. Then I went to my best friends sons birthday party. It was so nice to sit by the pool and catch some sun and relax! Sunday I cleaned our house and finished the touch-up painting. I wanted the house to be clean for Chris. And being the good wife that I am, I made brownies for Chris! I mentioned in my post before that Chris was coming home Sunday, but it's actually Monday. So my weekend will end Monday with my hubby coming home!!!

4 comments:

Ariel said...

I am so glad that your husband is coming home and you will no longer have to be lonely!

dusty kay said...

So, I am thinking I should hire you to come and paint my house!

Sly Family said...

I love to people watch as well, it is so much fun and interesting. My hubby actually makes fun of me, but o-well I can't help it!!!!! I am glad that you had such a fun weekend, I am sure it helped to stay busy.

Kindra said...

Yay, for Amber! No more widowness! It will be good for you two to enjoy eachother's company again. I think being apart every once in a while can be good for a couple to realize how much they love eachother.