Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Proud Owners Part 2

I guess that I was busy at work while blogging yesterday and I forget to mention the whole reason why I posted about buying car seats. As I have been getting older there have been some moments where I have felt like an actual adult. These moments include getting married, buying 2 houses and now buying a car seat. These have been good moments, but scary ones. I am sure that there are more, but those are major ones thus far and I know that there will be more to come.

3 comments:

The Vigil's said...

I know it sounds like I will be at alta view quite a bit, but I think I am coming there tommarow for about a minute to meet with ryan before I go to imc...so I might see ya for a second. Hopefully I will work with ya soon.

jenny said...

i wish i would have known-!!

i would have come hung out with you guys..

i even asked her if she wanted to do dinner.

she should have told me.

boo whore.

jenny said...

oh.. we are going to dinner on thursday if you can come. =)