Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-And We Did!

Strawberry Shortcake-Best Ever!



Tracy and Jen




Tracy eating a whole chicken-MMMM Good!




Kindra eating the biggest burger ever!




All of us pretty ladies



Last Saturday I had girls night out with my gals from work. We dined at the Cheesecake Factory, hit the sale at Bath and Body Works, went on a walk to burn off some dinner and then we played WII. I had a lot of fun! Thanks to my gals for keeping me company while Chris is away, I appreciate it!
***I will not be posting the pictures from us playing WII, because I look like an idiot, sorry!

5 comments:

debbie said...

I love the pictures. That was a fun night. We for sure have to plan another girls night again soon.

Kindra said...

We definetly have to do that again! You may not be posting pics of wii, but I will... Don't worry, just the cute ones!

Ariel said...

I am sorry I missed it...next time though I will be there.

Amber said...

Next time we're bowling.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.