Tuesday, May 5, 2009

20 Week Update

I had my 20 week appointment today and everything is looking good! Conner weighs 13 oz. but I don't know how long he is yet. The doctor said that he is a Van Bibber meaning he is small! And from the ultrasound we found out that my placenta is backwards, meaning the thicker part is towards my stomach and the thinner part is towards my back. My sister had this as well with her last baby and it just means that it will take longer for me to feel Conner move. I still have not hit my pre-pregnancy weight yet, 1 more pound to go! And according to the ultrasound, my due date should be September 11th, but the doctor is going to keep it at the 18th for now, darn it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be funny if he was born on Ashley's birthday! And the whole small baby thing comes from your mom, not the VanBibber side.

Jessica T. said...

You are due 2 days before my neice! September is going to be a fun baby month!

Sarah said...

so exciting!! Post an updated belly picture!!