Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Stuff, Trees and Goodbye

As per request, here is a picture of me at 21 weeks!
I did have a patient ask me today when I was due. It was kind of weird,
but nice to know that I look pregnant and not fat!

I ordered our Pac N Play from Target a few weeks ago and it finally came! Chris was a cute Daddy and set it up and it's sitting in our bedroom where Conner will sleep. I got a gift card from work to Target for $60 so after tax and shipping it only cost us $33!

We finally got trees to put in our front yard! Chris spent a ton of time weeding the park strips (for the 3rd time) and put the trees in! Great job Babe!

And we are off to sunny San Diego tomorrow to enjoy a Red Sox game
and a little family vacation, probably our last vacation before Conner comes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun!!

The Bells said...

Yeaj! You look SO cute! And I love the Pack & Play....once again you are reminding me of all the stuff I need to get! AHHH! Hopefully I will get some stuff at the shower! (It will be on June 13th so mark your calendar!)

Sarah said...

you look great Amber!!

Nielsen Familia said...

You are a very cute pregnant person Amber!

Kindra said...

Cute little Prego Amber!