Thursday, April 30, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound/Brother

Face

Feet(Side By Side)

Legs and boy parts

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday. It is crazy to think that we are half way through, I thought the time would go by slow but it's been so quick! Conner is still a boy and everything looks great! He doesn't appear to have any signs of a cleft lip or down syndrome which was a relief to us. I have my 20 week appointment with my doctor next week and I'm hoping that we will find out the measurements of Conner then. The second picture is of Conner's feet and I'm in love with it! I can't wait to physically count those 10 toes and tickle and wiggle them!

In other news...my brother is coming home from his mission in just 1 week! I am so excited and can't wait for him to be home. I'm sure that I will take tons of pictures when he comes home,
so watch for those!

9 comments:

dusty kay said...

Love your ultra sound pictures, not that I have EVER been able to tell what I was looking at....but still so amazing to think a little baby is growing....:) You sound like you are feeling so much better. Glad to hear that!!

The Deviny's said...

Hooray for a healthy and halfway cooked baby =)

The Bells said...

So awesome! Looks like a beautiful baby boy!

Melanie said...

I think it's funny that I could never tell what was on an ultrasound until I saw Leah's ultrasounds pictures, and now most ultrasounds just look perfectly clear. Alright, not perfectly but I can usually decipher them. Matt's still like, "Uh, what?"

He looks like he's cooking well! Hope this last half goes a little more smoothly than the first one did.

We're rooting for you guys!

Snell Family said...

There's no confusion with his gender with that picture! Yeah for being halfway there.

Thueson Family :) said...

Way to go!! You are half way!! And YAY for the second half!! :) Good luck!

SaRah G. said...

they look so weird in ultrasound!! but that's so exciting!!! =) half way done!

Jen said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. :)

The Vigil's said...

Cute! yeah he is def. a boy!! hahaha happy for you guys!