Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Brothers Homecoming

My brother Chris got home from his mission in Detroit on Thursday! We are so excited for him to be home now even though he had a great mission! I can tell that he has changed spiritually, but he is still the same ol Chris that left 2 years ago!
Here are some photos from the weekend!

We decorated the front yard in yellow!

After a long wait, he finally came down the stairs at the airport!

Jaedon, Chris and Tyleigh at the airport!
(This was the first time that he had met Tyleigh)

The Cardons and Chris!
(The Cardons ran the mission office while Chris was there.
They live in Arizona and drove up just to see Chris)

Family Photo after Chris spoke in church on Sunday.

3 comments:

Jessica T. said...

Can I just tell you, you look GREAT! Can't even tell your pregnant in your family pic... I sure wish I looked that great when I was pregnant... Glad your brother is home safe!

Sarah said...

how fun to have him home! What's with Mickey?

Amber said...

My brother is OBSESSED with Disney and Mickey Mouse, so of course Mickey had to help welcome him home!