Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good Things Utah Here I Come!

So about a month ago I entered a recipe contest on Good Things Utah. The recipe had to include ground turkey and I had just made a recipe for Thanksgiving Bundles (which you can find on my food blog). So I decided to enter the contest, knowing that I wouldn't win (Utah has many amazing chefs). Well I just got an email today that I am one of the four contestants and will be on air making my recipe November 24th at 10am! I am so excited and scared! So set your TVOS and DVRS or just watch it!

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey congratulations!

Kimbie said...

thats really cool! I never win anything like that.

Snell Family said...

That's awesome! We'll have to come and be in the audience to watch and cheer you on.

Tara said...

That is so awesome!! i'll totally watch! you should wear a shirt that says, I heart Tara lol lol

Jen said...

That's awesome Amber! I am for sure watching!

Ariel said...

I am so excited for you! You know all of us at work will be watching!

Thueson Family :) said...

CONGRATS!!!! =D That is SUPER exciting!!!

Sly Family said...

That is way cool! I will for sure watch it on Nov. 24th. About five years ago my sister-in-law was a guest host and she loved it. I am sure you will do great!!!

jenny said...

YAY-! i'm so excited for this.
can't wait to see your cute self on tv.

jenny said...

how do you get to be in a studio audience? or do they do that?

Sarah said...

Amber that is awesome!!! I will have to set my VCR--okay I know I am in the stone ages LOL!