Saturday, November 1, 2008

Boo Day!

I really HATE Halloween but I still dressed up and had fun this year! I had to work during the day but spent the night with my family. We had a great night! Chris has promised me that next year he will dress up, so I'm already thinking about costumes and I'm holding him to it!

These are the ladies that keep me sane and make me laugh 8 hours 5 days a week!

Abby is pregnant so she was a bun in the oven and won the Best Costume Award at work!

We had a potluck at work and I made this Spiderweb Brownie Pull-Apart and
it won the Best Dessert!

Jaedon was a very serious Obi-Won-Kon0be (sorry if it's spelled wrong)
and had the coolest cape ever!

Tyleigh was so happy to be a Bee this year and loved her tights!

I would say that I can't wait until next year, but that would be a lie!

6 comments:

Kelli J. said...

Not only was your dessert cute...it was so yummy. And the peanutbutter bars too. SSHhhh! Don't tell, but I ate 2 of each of 'em! You have a gift girlie!

Kelli J. said...

PS - HATE Halloween? Is that possible?

dusty kay said...

I am with you...I absolutely HATE Halloween...My poor kids, I'm just no fun with this holiday.

Thueson Family :) said...

You have been tagged!! =D See my blog to find out...

Ariel said...

You were a very cute witch! And I loved the dessert, the little spider was my favorite.

Johnson Fam said...

Dang I wish that I would have just grabbed one of your treats I didn't want to ruin it. It was impressive though. Did I even see you at work?