Monday, October 27, 2008

3rd Annual Halloween Party

We have a Halloween Party every year with a group of friends, this is the 3rd year of this tradition! We all dressed up, ate lots of food, played games and made caramel apples! I realized that as much as we hang out, we don't take very many photos. So I brought my camera and in between everything tried to snap a few shots, They are not very good, but we had a lot of fun! I can't wait until next year when I get revenge and win the Great Dalmudi!

***For better pics see The Quinneys and Snells blogs!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You can try, but you won't.

Snell Family said...

The caramel was a little tough to eat! Kaleb gave up after one bite. I'll work on my caramel and you work on your shuffling, only kidding. It was fun!

Amber said...

They were new cards! They were stiff and hard to shuffle!