Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Birthday

This photo is adorable. Tyleigh woke up right before dinner so she was really cuddly!

Aunt Gladys

The Awesome Cake!


Chris and I!
(Why can't I take a good pic lately?
My tongue is sticking through my teeth-nice!)

My birthday was yesterday and I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for the cards, phone calls, flowers, lunch, gifts and treats! My work ordered Kneaders (my favorite) for lunch for me and gave me a card. My wonderful friends and their adorable children came to visit me at work and brought cheesecake and flowers. My sister took me to get a facial which was AMAZING and she baked an incredible Sunflower cake! My family took me to dinner which was fun. My parents gave me a cookbook stand and and a Target gift card! My aunt and grandma gave me some money. And I went shopping last week and got a bunch of new clothes, which was Chris' gift to me! Oh and my front yard! I had a great birthday, so again Thank You to everyone!!!!!

7 comments:

Kindra said...

That cake is beautiful! Your sister did an awesome job. Tyleigh is soooooo adorable. I am glad you had a fun b-day! Happy 24th!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! That cake looks yummy!!

Kelli J. said...

Sorry it is belated, but Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had fun!!! Too bad my baby didn't share birthdays with you - so close!!!

dusty kay said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Sounds like you had a great day! I didn't ever realize our birthdays were 3 days apart!

Amber said...

Kelli-aren't you in the hospital? Why are you blogging? You should be having your baby!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! It looks like you had a great day. Tell Ashley that your cake was amazing :) Miss you guys!

Sly Family said...

Happy Late Birthday! Did you get the clothes you wanted from Down East? Sounds like you have a fun and memorable birthday!