Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Older

I don't know why when you have a birthday everyone asks if you feel older. That is such a stupid question. Normally the answer is no, it's just another day. But I turned 24 this year and I really do feel older. I have been married for 3 years, I have a house and a yard, I have the dogs and I have bills. I have more responsibilities than ever. I got to work, come home, make dinner and am ready for bed, I am stuck in this rut 5 days a week! I feel old! I know that I'm not old, but I really do feel older this year!

5 comments:

The Deviny's said...

I totally know what you mean by feeling older because you have lots of grown up stuff, I felt the same way. Tell your parents hi!

Lonnie said...

being stuck in the doing the same stupid crap everyday is what makes us old and boring... we need to have a time here and there to get out of the same old Adult boring crap, and have some real fun..

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Amber...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! So...do you feel any older?? :) I just had to ask! And all I can say is oh please!!! If you think you feel old now, wait till you hit the big 30 like I did this year! Anyways, I hope you had a good one!

Johnson Fam said...

You are funny. I turned 24 and I must agree I do feel older! I guess just live it UP!

dusty kay said...

Oh Amber, I sure wish I could say I was 24 again....31 is when you are OLD!!! Live it up girlie, you have so much ahead of you!