Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Handyman


As most of you know Chris and I own two houses. We own the house that we live in as well as a rental property. The siding on the rental property was taken off of the house about 10 years ago and was never redone. It is time to refinance the house and in order to do that we had to put siding on the house. So Chris took 2 days off work and taught himself how to side a house and this is the finished product. Chris did such a great job putting the siding on and I am very proud of him! I am kicking myself but I didn't get a before shot. Now if only we could get yards put in both houses...

2 comments:

Thueson Family :) said...

WAY TO GO CHRIS!!! That is SUPER exciting!! Is he so proud of himself? And no you don't need to get the mattress... we took care of it. Thanks for offering though!! =) And so what do I need to plan on for tomorrow?? Time?? What's going on?? Etc... =) See ya soon! YAY!!

dusty kay said...

Amber, Chris did a great job. New windows and siding, I wouldn't have ever recognized the house! What a difference...ne