Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Picture Loaded Post of our day!!!

Tyleigh at the Murray Parade

Chris, Me, Lonnie Having TONS of fun at the parade-Can't you tell?

Mom and Dad on the 4 Wheeler

Jaedon and his new friend DJ playing WII

Gladys and Gma Eating Yummy Food

Karen, Garrett and Mom

Dad and Lexi

Kindra, DJ and Annie

Chris and I waiting for the fireworks to start

Perfect Ending!

We had a great 4th of July. We went to the Murray parade in the morning and I'm sorry but it was so boring. The best part of the parade was getting a flag from Jaedon (he was handing them out). The afternoon was spent making ice cream and salad. In the evening we had a huge BBQ at my mom's house, rode around the neighborhood on the 4 wheeler, played WII and ate great food. When it got dark enough we lit fireworks and then watched the Murray fireworks and ate homemade ice cream. It was a wonderful summer day and the fireworks were amazing! But the best part of the day was when DJ (who is 5) told me that I was SUPER, DUPER Cute! Move over Chris, I have a new man!

1 comment:

Kindra said...

D.J. kept asking me, "Mom, can we go back over to your friend's house? I like your friend mommy, when are we going there again???" My boy is totally smitten!