Monday, July 14, 2008

Party and Photos


Saturday I hosted a party for my friend Melanies birthday. We had some amazing ribs made by me, 4 wheeler rides around the neighborhood, awesome cheesecake and then we played a new card game (it may not be new but it was new to me). I had a VERY fun night and I think everyone else did to. The only thing that could've made the night better was a hubby! This is my first photo collage (thanks for the help April). I love the photo collage thing, so get ready to see more!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

We had a blast. It was a really fun night. Thanks for everything!

Snell Family said...

Thanks for all the yummy food. That cheesecake was really good!

Kelli J. said...

Fun! Now you'll have to teach me how to do a picture collage!

Ariel said...

I like the picture collage that is really cute! Sounds like you had fun, you little partier!

Tara said...

It's been forever, I wish I had time to come up to salt lake...your desserts are making me want to drive up there! lol you guys should come to st george and see me! i dont get out much! lol