Sunday, May 27, 2012

33 Weeks


How Far Along: As of today I am 33 weeks and 1 day along
Size of Baby: Measures about 4 lbs and just past the 17 inch mark-the size of a pineapple
Maternity Clothes: Wearing lots of sweats and lounge pants, 2 pairs of maternity jeans and regular shirts. I am dying to go shopping and find some maxi dresses or skirts to get through the next 6 weeks. 
Gender: BOY!
Movement:He loves to move for me and is still a stinker when other people try and feel him. He is rapidly running out of room so I can feel him move a lot more. 
Sleep: It's ok. I have a hard time finding a comfortable position and usually wake up once a night to go to the bathroom. And I am awake bright and early at 6am when Chris gets up for work. 
What I Miss: Bending over easily, not going to the bathroom 500 times a day, not being so tired
Cravings: Lots of random things that I see and want like snow cones, churros, candy, scones
Symptoms: Fat, Fat Face, Tired, out of breath easily
Best Moment of the Week: Nothing outstanding has happened this week
Appointments this Week: I have an appointment on Wednesday and am hoping they don't have to blood work or make me take the glucose test again. 
What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to this or scared of this but I'm anxious to see what Conner will do when he meets Braxton. My sister had a baby almost 2 weeks ago and he wasn't very fond of him at first. But after seeing him a couple of times he was fine with him and would try and pet him. It might be different once Conner realizes Braxton is here to stay though! 
This Week's Thoughts:Way too many, I'm such a worrier! My most recent one is that we only have 6 weeks (since I'm being induced at 39 weeks) to be a family of 3! I want to make the most of them and make them fun. I am also really, really scared of the actual laboring part of this pregnancy. I think it's because I know what my body needs to do and what can happen. And I'm freaking out that the nursery isn't done yet. 
Pictures from this Week: Here you go.....


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Have I mentioned how ridiculously excited I am for you? Two boys?!? They'll be the best of buds.