Thursday, June 21, 2012

37 Weeks


How Far Along: 2 Days shy of being 37 Weeks-so let's just say 37 Weeks! 
Size of Baby: Measures about 6 pounds and 19 inches long-I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to get final measurements and will post them tomorrow. 
Maternity Clothes: Found some maxi skirts and am loving them! Tops are getting small and sometimes my tummy sticks out the bottom-it makes me laugh! 
Gender: BOY!
Movement: For some reason this little boy thinks that he is going to get out through the left side of my stomach so he kicks there constantly. He has also had hiccups frequently and I love feeling those! 
Sleep: Some nights are good, some are bad. It just depends. It feels better to sleep on my right side so I do that often. 
What I Miss: Bending over easily, not being so tired, having energy and being able to do simple things like the dishes or sweep the floor without getting winded. 
Cravings: Still loving hamburgers and things like ice cream, snow cones. 
Symptoms: Fat, Fat Face, Tired, out of breath easily. I get a lot of pains frequently. I'm assuming because I'm dilating and he is just working his way down. 
Best Moment of the Week: Chris came home sick from work one day and we were just laying on the couch. Braxton started to stick a foot or knee out on my left side, so Chris pushed it back in then Braxton stuck it back out. This happened 3-4 times! Chris rarely gets to feel the baby move, so it was a cool experience for him.
Appointments this Week: Going to weekly appointments and had one today. Got to hear the heartbeat again-always cool! And I am dilated to a 1 1/2! She also said that he has dropped, which is good. 
What I'm Looking Forward to: The ultrasound tomorrow. I want to know how big he is because I feel so much bigger than I was with Conner. 
This Week's Thoughts: I"m done being pregnant and am anxious (I guess that's the right word) to just get started with having a toddler and a newborn. 
Pictures from this Week: Here you go.....

1 comment:

Jess said...

Its fun to see all your little notes on this pregnancy. I didn't do anything like that. Should have... our little boy is doing the same kicking thing but only on the right side. haha... So fun! Its been really fun going through this pregnancy at the same time as you! :)