Thursday, May 10, 2012

Motherhood

I know that Mother's Day is not here yet, but being a mom has been on my mind a lot lately. This video and these amazing women sum up my thoughts on motherhood exactly! I am so grateful and I thank God every day for the chance to be a mom. I may not be the best, most kind and loving patient mom in the world, but I think I'm doing OK at it and I'm grateful for the chance to improve each day at it. I'm excited and scared to be a mom to the little boy growing in my belly. I'm grateful to have had the mom that I had in my life and for all that she has taught me. I am grateful for all the other mother figures in my life that have influenced me for the better. I complain about it sometimes, but I'm grateful to be a woman! So to all the mothers out there and to all of the amazing women out there---Happy Mother's Day!!!


No comments: