Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a weekend

So remember my post about how boring Chris and I are? Well this past weekend was far from boring. Here is what we did...

Friday: We hung out with the Snells and Hambleton's at Heather's house. She made us a wonderful dinner followed by awesome cookies and we played a fun game of Hand N Foot (which Heather and I lost, oh well).
Saturday: Chris and I did yard work (my most favorite thing ever)! We raked rocks for most of the morning. My hamstrings are still sore from loading rocks into the wheelbarrow. After I cleaned up Chris and I went to meet Jessica, one of his friends from Jr. High and High school days. Right before we went to meet Jessica, I got a call from my sister. My brother-in-law was doing drill for the National Guard in Draper and had fallen off the back of a truck. He hit his head and couldn't remember anything. So they did some tests on him, gave him some meds and he got to come home. He is ok, but is a little mellow (he is usually not mellow at all). He's kind of funny to talk to right now. But he is doing well. We also went to Olive Garden (my fav) with my family!
Sunday: I went to church while Chris did more yard work and then we went to the Bees game with my nephew and Chris' sister and family. It was a beautiful day and I got burned!

All in all we had a wonderful weekend filled with lots of work, play and some good memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an eventful weekend. I know how you feel. It seems we always are doing the same things on the weekends which includes me studying and Chris playing Xbox. Married life is so much fun!

Melanie said...

Oh, I missed Hand 'n Foot? Bummer!

Snell Family said...

I had a lot of fun Friday. So much fun I forgot to give you that disc I made.