Sunday, October 14, 2012

Conner at 3


    These are things that I want to remember about Conner at age 3! I've been trying to write this post for awhile, but I just can't get the right words to express how much I love him. He is my best friend and sidekick in everything that I do. I am just so in love with him! 

                                                  




-I love when he runs into my bedroom every morning, usually smiling, carrying his pile of blankets and his frog. And how he always sits next to me, nuzzles up to me and asks me for a peanut butter cup and apple juice.
-Loves to help me and Chris do everything that we are doing. The dishes, mowing, laundry, holding Braxton. He wants to be right there in the action.
-Is getting over being shy. Whenever we are around other people, Conner used to take at least 20 minutes to warn up to the people and surroundings. Now he just starts talking and playing. I truly believe that the couple weeks of preschool we have been to have helped that.
-Loves school! I love picking him up and hearing about what he did and ate for snack. He has only been in preschool for a couple of weeks but I can tell it's already bettering him! I was excited and worried about putting him in school but I know it was a great decision.
-Loves to tell stories. And I love hearing how he tells them. The way he repeats things, lists things in the right order. Rarely uses names and says peoples and add an s onto the end of words.
-Loves his brother so much! It's so cute to see them interact with each other, make faces at each other. Conner loves to hug Braxton and kiss him. Every morning when he comes into my room he has to make sure Braxton is happy and ok. He always says, "Braxton's eyes are open, he's looking at me, he loves me."
-He also loves his Dad. He anxiously waits for him to come home from work and hates leaving his side. He loves to go anywhere with Chris and help him out with anything around the house or outside.
-He is really smart-or so other people always say. He can spell his name, mom, dad, cat, Pam and Kim. He can count to 20. He knows the alphabet. He remembers songs and can sing along with them. He has a great memory as well, which I hope he keeps because he will need it in real school.
-He loves to dance around to music, sing, run and just have fun! He especially loves to play outside.
-He is currently obsessed with making piles, usually in the living room. He gathers anything and everything he can find in that room and piles it up. One day he started piling things up around Braxton. I had to stop that pile quick!







2 comments:

Snell Family said...

Conner really is a smart boy! I'm glad he's loving preschool. And I still can't get over how much Braxton has grown in the last month, he's so cute!

Thueson Family :) said...

SO glad he loves school! Best thing we did for Skyler (and for me) lol!! :) I can't believe how fast time passed! SUPER cute boys! :) Love ya!