Sunday, October 14, 2012

3 Months

I ALWAYS say this when I do these posts about our kids, but they really are growing up so dang fast. I swear that Braxton is growing up and doing things quicker than Conner did. It makes me sad and I need to do a better job at living in the moment and enjoying those moments, especially since I'm pretty sure that we are done having kids. 



At 3 Months Braxton:
-Is wearing size 2 diapers, 3 month clothes, no shoes-just socks and ways 13 pounds according to my scale at home.
-Loves to "talk." And especially loves to get talking with Conner!
-Is chunking up! He is such a solid boy. I call him my linebacker.
-Nicknames: Cuters, Brax, Bubbas, Tank-occasionally
-Loves to hold things in his hand, but can't pick up things on his own yet.
-Loves to put everything in his mouth
-Loves to watch TV
-Can sit up in the bumbo but after a while his head gets wobbly so I usually put something behind him like a blanket, or push him against the couch cushion in case he needs it.
-Loves rice cereal

No comments: