Monday, April 30, 2012

29 Weeks


How Far Along: As of today I am 29 weeks and 2 days along-in the 3rd trimester!!!
Size of Baby: Measures about 15 inches long, size of a butternut squash.
Maternity Clothes: I can no longer wear my regular jeans, so I'm finally in maternity jeans with the stretchy belly and I hate them. I can wear most of the same shirts. If I wear a tight t-shirt it will sometimes creep up and my belly sticks out-it makes me laugh. 
Gender: BOY!
Movement:He loves to move for me, but when other people put their hands on my tummy to feel him, he usually stops moving. Conner did the same thing!
Sleep: Ah sleep. It's getting harder and harder for me to get comfortable at night and I have started to toss and turn a lot. I might need to start sleeping on the couch so Chris can sleep at night! 
What I Miss: Breathing normal. I am getting winded really easily by doing simple things. 
Cravings: Still loving burgers! 
Symptoms: Still having back pains and it's getting harder to move around, bend down and pick things up or do things for long periods of time. 
Best Moment of the Week: This was weeks ago but I never documented it-I don't have Gestational Diabetes!!! But the best moment of the week happened last night-Conner got to feel Braxton. Braxton was really moving and Conner was finally patient enough to put his hand on my tummy and Braxton kicked him. Conner finally got excited and started saying that he is going to share his cars with Braxton when he comes out. Such a cute moment!!! 
Appointments this Week: I don't have an appointment this week, but my sister and I BOTH had appointments last week at the same time. It was kind of fun to be there together. 
What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm getting anxious to see what this baby will look like. Conner is such a good mix of the two of us so I'm just not sure what Braxton will look like. I'm not too worried though, we make really cute babies! 
This Week's Thoughts:I am having a really hard time feeling emotionally connected to this baby. I was very connected with Conner but just haven't felt that with Braxton. Chris said that maybe he will be a daddy's boy. My sister in law said that it happens because this baby isn't my only focus in life right now. I have a toddler to take care and that comes first. I totally agree with her. 
Pictures from this Week: Here you go.....

3 comments:

Thueson Family :) said...

YAY!!! You look ABSOLUTELY adorable!! :) Can't wait until we can get together!! :)

Jessica T. said...

Such a cute little baby bump! I am going to have to agree and say that the connection isn't the same because he is not your first and your first is still consuming so much of your focus. I went through that same thing with Sam and it made me so sad. It still makes me sad. I don't have nearly the recollection of being pregnant with him and him as a baby as I do with Brenna. My best advise is document EVERYTHING... you will be happy you did. I didn't do this with Sam because I "just didn't have the time" and now I wish I had made the time.

Melanie said...

I want to look cute like you do when I get pregnant again- someday.