Monday, October 10, 2011

Good Times

I love weekends like the weekend we just had! We had no real plans, except for dinner on Saturday night but it was a fun filled weekend. Friday night we got some pizza for dinner and then headed to Ikea. I got some spice racks that I'm turning into book shelves, Conner got a stuffed dog that he is in love with and we dreamed about finishing our basement as we walked around. Chris is probably leaving town this week and I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch, so
Saturday morning we went to Petersen Farms by Daybreak. We walked through their patch and found our perfect pumpkins and we even got a small watermelon. Then we headed to Chick Fil A for some lunch! We had dinner with our friends, Pam and James, at Tepanyaki, headed to the mall for some shopping then hit Coldstone on the way home! We had a lot of fun catching up with them! And on Sunday I tried to fry donuts. I found a great Apple Cider Donut recipe on Pinterest. The dough took forever to make, my oil got too hot and I burned half of them, but the ones that turned out were good! Oh well, it was worth a shot!

It was cold and windy and Conner didn't want his picture taken
so Chris is tickling him to smile!

They had 3 goats at the pumpkin patch in a fenced in area, but the baby goat snuck out. I kept trying to get him to come over to me, but he kept running away!




2 comments:

Ariel said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend!

Jess said...

How fun! CUTE pumpkin patch pictures! :)