Thursday, October 27, 2011

25 Months

I have been debating whether or not I should continue doing the monthly updates and I think that I will continue them for now since my blog is kind of like a journal. I found a great idea to keep a notebook in your kitchen or living room to write down little things your kids say or do so I might start doing that.

Conner amazes us everyday with the things that
he knows and the things he is learning. He is one smart kid! Like the other day a loud plane flew over our house and he said "Is that thunder?" How does a 2 year old know and remember what thunder is? Conner also loves to do flashcards and will often bring them to me during the day to go over. He knows circle and we are working on the other shapes, he knows the colors red, blue, yellow, green and purple and he knows a lot of animal sounds. He is at such a fun age and we love spending every second we can with him!


At 25 Months Conner:
-Wears size 4 diapers, size 7 and some 8 shoes, Mostly 2 T clothes, we are getting into some 3T shirts and he is still in 18 month pants(skinny like his dad).
-Has a hard time falling asleep. I think he gets that issue from me. He is also a night owl and loves to sleep in late. Like me!
-Loves Mickey Mouse, Chugginton and Little Einsteins
-Loves to sing and dance
-Loves to help me with whatever I am doing-cooking, cleaning, shopping
-Anytime we say we are going somewhere he says "Shopping? Target?" Oh he is so my kid!
-Is still a parrot. He repeats everything we say, especially when we are on the phone talking to someone. And he loves to talk on the phone. He knows how to call Chris on my phone and likes to call him several times throughout the day.
-Hates bath time. He loves playing in the water, but hates being washed and especially hates his hair being washed.
-Can count to 10 by himself and 20 with assistance. He always skips #7 though!
-He has always done this and I don't know why I have never written it down, but every time I hold Conner on my hip, he loves to hold or play with a piece of my hair.

No comments: