Monday, May 16, 2011

Doors

Growing up my parents marked our height on the coat closet door in their entry way. I always loved doing this and seeing what my height was and I still love looking at all of the measurements on it (I have also shrunk, or was measured wearing really high heels one day)! I have carried on this tradition and have been marking Conner's height since he was born. I measure him every 6 months. He loves to open the door and look at it and point at the lines. I am amazed at his growth every time I measure him! I hope that my door will someday be as full as my parents door and if I ever have to move, you better believe that door will come with me!

My Parents Door
Our Door


2 comments:

Adams Family Album said...

what a great idea :) I've never done that, but starting now I'm going to measure my kids on the inside of our coat closet door!

Melanie said...

My parents had a wall on their kitchen. I LOVE that wall.