Friday, May 20, 2011

Boston

Chris is a huge Boston Red Sox fan (remember he tattooed their logo on his back) and he has made me one too! Every year we try to go see the Red Sox play somewhere in the country but this year we scored tickets to see them play in Boston! And it just so happens that I have a cousin living there right now! So we left our Conner Boy and took a much needed vacation!

We saw a lot of historical buildings and really cool articheture.
Walked most of the Freedom Trail in pouring rain and saw a lot of history!
Which also made me realize that I need a huge crash course on history before
Conner starts school.
Hit up some touristy spots and took cheesy tourist pictures!
Toured Fenway
And watched the Rex Sox win in extra innings!

2 comments:

Snell Family said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. And although I'm sure you missed Conner I bet it was a nice break with just the two of you!

Winston and Adrienne said...

So fun! I've been there with my family but can't wait to go with Winston and my own family! Lucky!