Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Purse



This is my new purse! I love, love , love it! But that's not what my post is about.

A little old man was walking down the hall at my work today carrying his wife's purse. She was on crutches and unable to carry her purse, so he was carrying it for her. He almost dropped it and said, "I almost dropped my purse!" This made me think of Chris. He hates to carry my purse but does it occasionally for me. He also does many other things for me that I know he hates to do. But he does them because he loves me! And I hope that when we are 80 years old and I'm on crutches he will carry my purse because he still loves me!

I love you babe!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww!

Jen said...

That's cute! By the way, where did you get your purse? I love it too!!

Amber said...

Thanks Jen! I got the purse from
http://www.karleefuchs.com/

The Doll said...

Cute story. I love your purse.

Lynsie said...

SO cute! Whenever Adam holds my purse, he does so with two fingers, holding it out in front of him like it was covered in disease. Love your new purse!

Jessica T. said...

Tender!