Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 Months/Life

Conner is 3 months old! I can't believe how quick 3 months can fly by, but it has. I was looking at some pictures of the day Conner was born and don't really remember him being that little (sad). He is growing and changing so much every day. I wish that I could freeze time but at the same
time love to see him learn new things each day.



At 3 months Conner-
Loves to smile!
Is "talking" all the time
Loves it when I sing to him (even though I suck at singing)
Loves to watch me, whatever I'm doing
No longer has the eye boogie problem
Still sleeps with his hands by his face
Is wearing size 1 diapers
Loves to watch TV (Favs are Playhouse Disney, football with Dad, Holmes on Homes)
Holds onto his toys very well
Loves to hold his dads finger while drinking a bottle
Loves to put everything in his mouth
Is grabbing at things mostly with his left hand. I think he will be a leftie.
Is precious!

In other news...I returned to work this past week. It has been rough adjusting to leaving Conner all day. I'm hoping that next week will be better. Chris had knee surgery 2 weeks ago and is recovering well. His leg has started to bruise and swell (which is good). He has not really had to use crutches and is walking pretty well. We are excited for our first Christmas with Conner and hope you all have a Merry Christmas!



5 comments:

Melanie said...

It's way too much of a shame that we haven't seen you guys in a really long time.

The Deviny's said...

I feel the same way about Rowan getting bigger...it makes me so sad, but I Love seeing him learn new things! I hope the adjustment of having to go back to work keeps getting easier for you, that must be hard to get used to!

The Bells said...

Conner looks fantastic as usual! Liv is growing fast; it makes me sad too! We need to get them together again soon. Maybe lunch later this week? Miss you!

Snell Family said...

Three months already! And they only get cuter as they get older.

Jess said...

Hi girlie! It's true, the time goes so fast! It seems like you are realizing that already. I remember when I had to go back off of maternity leave and I was so shocked, I felt like there was no way it had been that long! And I feel like a Jerk cause I haven't even seen this cute little boy in person! What is your schedule like? Let's plan something!!! We can do a play date!!