Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank You

This post is to my hubby.....

Thank you for-
Being an amazing friend and husband
Working so hard to provide for us
Taking care of my crazy needs and wants while being pregnant
Helping around the house more often the past couple of months
Putting up with my complaining
Feeding the dogs every morning so I don't gag from the smell
Always thinking of me, even when I don't think of you (anniversary card) :)
Tickling my back because it hurts
Getting me diet cokes
And saying that I look good even though I feel like I don't

I love you baby!

4 comments:

The Bells said...

Good job Chris! Sounds like you are doing a hell of a job! Hope all is well with the both of you! ~the bells

Jessica T. said...

Yep, he's a keeper!

Sarah said...

so sweet!

Kindra said...

Yes, Chris, Thank you for putting up with her complaining because we haven't been doing such a great job here! ha ha