Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Stuff

My coworker Mollie and I are both pregnant so the cute girls that we work with threw us a baby shower last night! They did a great job and I am so grateful to everyone that came! Conner was blessed with many cute outfits, blankets and necessities! So thank you to everyone!
In other baby news, tomorrow I hit 28 weeks! That means that Conner is about 15 inches long and about 2-3 pounds. I'm not sure how something 15 inches long is fitting in my stomach right now, but I guess he is! It also means that I have officially hit the 3rd Trimester! I have another doctor appointment next Wednesday and get to do the glucose test and then my appointments will be every 2 weeks!
Chris and I are getting anxious to meet our little boy! He is moving around more frequently and Chris is able to feel him more. However, when other people want to feel him he is usually a pill and stops moving-he is already a stubborn little boy!

2 comments:

The Vigil's said...

I will catch him one of these days! He was not having me feeling your belly for him hahaha! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower..long day..long story!

Snell Family said...

It makes you realize how close it is when the appointments are every 2 weeks and then every week. Soon he'll be here!