Thursday, April 9, 2009

I had another appointment yesterday. I got to hear the heart beat which still amazes me every time I hear it! He called me a skinny minny but I have gained 2 pounds (but have not hit my pre-pregnancy weight yet). My stomach measures at 17 cm which he said is good. My morning sickness is gone! I have not thrown-up in over a month now! And I have "The Big 20 Week" ultrasound on April 29th! It has amazed me how fast time has flown! I started shopping and have learned that there ARE cute boy clothes out there! And hopefully we can get started on the nursery soon!

6 comments:

The Bells said...

So exciting! Glad the appt went well. At the outlet stores in Park City there is a baby store called Hartstrings;they have the cutest baby stuff (yes, boys stuff too!). It is an expensive store but if you shop the sales rack, there are some good deals. We should plan a time to meet there and shop and have lunch! Cant wait to see you next week! ~k

The Deviny's said...

Glad things are going well and that you're feeling better! I'm glad you're finding cute boy stuff. I have found a lot...perhaps a little too much =)

Snell Family said...

Yea for not throwing up! Hopefully it doesn't come back later. Little Conner will be here before you know it.

Tara said...

That is awesome. I'm glad you are feeling better. I didn't gain much weight until I was about 22 weeks. Then it just growing! I'm excited for you. I found found tons of cute clothes for out little guy. You will have fun with it.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish the Dish said...

AMBER! That is so exciting! I haven't checked your blog for so long I feel like a jerk. Thanks for checking up on us so I could get back with you. Anyway, congrats on the baby news. And I guess it's a boy (Connor, right?) Keaton is truly the apple of my eye, even though Livi is a doll. There's just something special about a mother and her boy - you will love it (because all boys adore their moms - lets' face it!) We are moving in a couple of weeks - to a rental for now (still don't know where for sure) until one of the offers we've made goes through. We have one house in Traverse Mountain (Lehi)and another in Bluffdale that we've made offers on so we'll see where we end up. Good luck with the pregnancy and new baby - it's so fun and crazy but awesome!