Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hospital & Doctor Week

What a crazy week for my family! It started Saturday night when my sister starting having contractions and went into the hospital. I kept her kids that night, but she was sent home. She has not had the baby yet, but will be induced Thursday!
Saturday night we also received a phone call that my great aunt was put into the hospital. The doctors were running tests all night long and finally found out Sunday afternoon that she has pneumonia in both of her lungs. They said that she was improving but as of today she is not doing well.
Yesterday I got a phone call from my sister and she said that Tyleigh had been hurt. My sister went to lift her up and heard something pop in her arm and Tyleigh was just screaming and crying. Luckily I work in a doctors office and our pediatric doctor was in. My sister brought her in and we took an xray. The doctor could not find anything wrong with her! She started moving her arm last night and is doing okay!
Loads of drama with my family this week-the best will come on Thursday when the new baby finally comes! I will keep everyone posted on that and my great aunt!

2 comments:

Snell Family said...

Hopefully your family won't have any more visits to the hospital, other than the new baby!

Kindra said...

Man, what kind of treatment are you guys giving eachother to send everyone to the hospital? You guys are either popping out kids, pretending to pop out kids, poping kids' shoulders out of socket, and dancing in the rain. What is up with you guys??