Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Skydiving

For Christmas last year I got Chris a gift certificate to go skydiving (I know, I'm nuts)! He had mentioned earlier in the year that he had wanted to do it, so perfect gift! Well, here we are almost 1 year later and he just jumped on Sunday! He was not scared or nervous at all, I on the other hand had enough nerves for the both of us. He had a blast though and wants to do it again!
I am having trouble getting the video on the blog, so when my Blog-Pro friends come over Friday we will try and get it posted!

These are the pictures taken by Ogden Skydive
(It wouldn't let me shuffle the pics, sorry)

These are the pictures that I took!



5 comments:

Snell Family said...

The pictures are awesome! I really want to go again. Logan went last weekend and loved it. Now if I can just get Matt to do it with me...ya right!

Amber said...

You can jump with Chris and Matt and I will stand on the safe ground and cheer you on!

Kindra said...

Awesome! I don't think I could or would even want to do that! It is fun to see someone else though.

Sly Family said...

Ahhhh that is so scary I don't think I could do that. Kudos (sp?) to him for actually doing it.

Kelli J. said...

Its awesome, huh? I did it in Hawaii when I was attending school there. It was awesome and for a while there I thought I wanted to do it again, but now I am SOOOO chicken!