Monday, September 1, 2008

Babies?


What do you think about my little new baby Baby Gpie?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?




What do you think about my little new baby Baby Gpie?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


My cousin did this on her blog, so I thought I would give it a try. The first one is our son who will be born a child molester! The second is our daughter..I guess our girl will be born with dreads and a mustache! I have heard that 1 ugly person and 1 cute person make ugly kids, but I thought 2 cute people made cute babies? I better take that birth control and stay away from Chris! Oh and by the way, the first time I did our daughter she had a chicken costume on-odd!

4 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Cute Kids hehe! The girl is pretty cute for real!

The Bells said...

thats too funny! i am going to have to try that!

jenny said...

uh.. i think it's supposed to be braids.. but she sure does have a 5 o'clock shadow.

gorgeous.

Kindra said...

You still have your rx for birth control, right?