Friday, May 9, 2008

Seattle-HELP!

So our Seattle trip is only a couple weeks away and I'm getting scared. Being the planner that I am I have a schedule and I have already received our Go Seattle Passes! But seeing as we've never been to Seattle I don't really know what to do. Here is what I have:

Friday 23rd: Fly to Seattle, Check-in to hotel, Tour Space Needle and Pike Place
Saturday 24th: Underground Tour, Garden Tour and Winery Tour
Sunday 25th: Whale Watching (This takes about 8 hours total so that is most of the day)
Monday 26th: Tour of Safeco Field and the Red Sox Game (This is the whole reason we are going to Seattle)
Tuesday 27th: Go Home

If anyone has ideas on what else to do, where to eat, places to see, whatever please let us know!

6 comments:

Snell Family said...

Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun. I'm no help since I've never been there but I'm sure you'll have plenty to do.

Sly Family said...

Hey Amber! I would love to get together with you and April for a night of fun for us hard working women!!! I will email you my phone number or if you just want to leave me a comment about it happening that is cool too.

Sly Family said...

Oh I forgot to tell you to have fun in Seattle, I have never been to Seattle, but it sounds like you have it all together!!!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

How fun! I am so jealous! We just got back from there on Friday! We were'nt in Seattle the entire time, but if you have any questions be sure to let me know! You need to check out my blog for pic's. You will have so much fun...I loved it there!

Ariel said...

We went to Seattle about this time last year and it was beautiful! I think that you have plenty planned out. I would leave some free time just to walk around and explore the city. I can't really recommend food places since we pretty much just ate seafood and you and Chris don't like that fishy stuff. It will be so fun!!

Kindra said...

I don't think that you will have any problem finding something to do in Seattle. Down at Pike's Place there are tons of super fun original shops downtown. And don't forget about the starbucks at every corner. Seattle is a totally laid back city, you will have an awesome time just hanging out!