Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crazy? Maybe!


So I had a thought today, well it actually came from several thoughts over the past month. As the thought of a child has come into our lives I have been thinking about the future. I had a week off work to take care of Chris after his surgery and did not want to go back to work. I had loved my week of being at home. I would love to stay at home when we have children, but financially I can't do that. So I have been thinking of jobs that would allow me to stay at home or create my own schedule. I was reading April's blog about photography and a light went off in my head. I have always loved to take photos but have never cared enough to make it more than a hobby. So now I am contemplating taking a few courses and a few business classes and maybe some day opening my own photo studio. Am I crazy, would it be worth it? I don't even know how to start a business and I'm sure that we would have to get tons of loans. But it's now a serious thought in my head. We will have to see how far this thought will go...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think that any idea that you love isn't a crazy idea. If it's something you feel strongly about, why not go for it? This is your life. You're in charge of it and how happy you are in it. No one else. Not Chris, not your mom, not your neighbor down the street. As long as you and Chris agree on the situation, I say go for it.