Monday, February 18, 2008

6 Interesting Facts

Melanie Tagged me Back, so here it goes.

1. I love to clean, but I hate to mop the kitchen floor and I hate to clean the showers. I usually let those chores go a little bit longer than I should before I clean them.

2. I hate to file my nails. I hate the sound and I hate the feeling so I don't do it very often. And while we are on nails...I can not paint my finger nails. It drives me nuts.

3. I let my clothes pile up on the floor on my side of the bed all throughout the week and clean them up during the weekend. Chris hates it because there is always a huge pile of clothes on my side. But I hate folding them and hanging them during the week.

4. I read magazines backwards. Chris noticed this and made me aware of it. I don't know why, it's just the way that I read them.

5. My closet is organized by color and style of clothing. It starts on the left with my sweatshirts, then my whites to my darks, then my pants and then my dresses. It makes it nice and easy for me to find everything.

6. Last but not least...I have never broken a bone, spranged anything, had stitches or been to the hospital for me. I am predicting that the first time I go to the hospital for myself will be when I give birth to our child someday.

Now I tag Kelly Neff and Tracy Layne!

1 comment:

Snell Family said...

That's what's funny about Matt's flavor of ice cream. He actually loves the flavor of coffee and anything coffee flavored. I can't stand the flavor but he would drink coffee everyday if he could. I'm right there with you on leaving clothes piled up until the weekend. It would be so much easier to do it everyday and yet I still can't get myself to do it.