Monday, November 26, 2012

4 months Old

Braxton is almost 5 months old, so I figure I better get his 4 month post on the blog quick. We love this little guy so much! I was so worried when I was pregnant that I wouldn't love this baby as much as Conner, but we really do! And he makes it pretty easy for us! He is the happiest baby I have ever been around! Every single time he sees me he smiles and it just melts my heart! 




At 4 Months Braxton:
-wears size 3-6 months clothes and size 2 diapers
-Smiles most of the time
-Either wakes up happy as can be (which is most of the time) or screaming his head off
-Sucks at sleeping! He is up 3-4 times a night, can't put himself back to sleep, hates to be transferred once he falls asleep (like from my arms to the bed) and is a horrible napper as well. Once he goes down for a nap during the day he will sleep for about 20 mns. Sometimes, usually around 3pm, I can get him to sleep for 1-2 hours.
-Is a mover! He loves to be in his exersaucer or the walker and moving around. He hates to sit on the floor and play.
-Loves to walk around. Chris will hold him and pretend he is walking around and Brax just smiles.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Those photos are priceless.

Jess said...

He is so adorable! I love that our boys are only a week apart. Its fun to watch them grow together. :)