Sunday, December 11, 2011

Monkey

These are just some things that I want to remember about Monkey!

-He loves peanut butter cups right now and tries to get me to let him have them for breakfast.
-He loves cars. He goes to sleep with race cars next to him in bed. He wakes up and grabs the race cars and runs into the living room to play with the rest of the cars. And he has to watch the movie Cars 2 at least once a day.
-He yells, "Lay down Rowdy" "Hush Rowdy" "Get your bone Rowdy" at the dog. He doesn't like Rowdy to be around him so he yells at him to get away.
-He loves to get a cup of ice water whenever I get one, but he rarely drinks it.
-His diapers have 2 designs on them, one with just Mickey, the other with Mickey and Minnie and he always says "Mickey Minnie" and picks that diaper.
-Whenever I ask him where the baby is he points to his tummy and says "My tummy." Then I say "Where's my baby?" And he points to my tummy and says, "Yours tummy." And then I ask him if he wants a brother or sister and he always says sister!
-Is obsessed with the Ipad. He loves to play games on it and watch movies on You Tube on it. Whenever he wants to use it he comes over to me, tilts his head and says "My Ipad?" And of course I always give it to him!

No comments: