Saturday, September 10, 2011

Conner's Cars Birthday Party

Our Little Monkey Turns 2 Tomorrow! CRAZY!

We had his birthday party today and it was so much fun! Conner is really into the Disney movie Cars right now, so I picked that as our theme. I didn't want it to be too Lightning McQueen, more race carish and I think it was perfect!

This party took months of planning and a lot of hours to put together, and because of that I have decided that he will only get a big party every other year. The other years we will just do cake and ice cream with family.

So here is his party, in pictures!

Conner in his new chair, Conner getting tattooed, Conner playing bean bag game, Family Pic

GAMES!!!

Popcorn to eat while watching Cars, Cupcakes, Food Table

Decorations and Our New Tradition-Birthday Balloon Wreath!

Ramone's House of Body Art Tattoo Table, Thank You Treats-Coloring Pages, Crayons, Car Pretzels, Prize Basket

1 comment:

Sly Family said...

WOW!!! Amber~ his party looked like so much fun. I love all the cute little things you did! I always have grand plans for my kids birthdays, but then somehow time flies by and my grand plans have turned into grand dreams! But look at you go...you did an awesome job with all the cuteness I saw in the pictures!