Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals

Happy New Year Everyone! I have set some goals for this year, not resolutions, and would like to share them with you and maybe inspire.

1. Take more pictures. I always forget my camera when we go to family functions or when we hang out with friends and I always miss out on taking pictures of the memories. So hopefully I can do better with that.

2. Better my time management. This means no blogging or Facebooking when I should be doing laundry, or paying bills, etc.

3. Keep up on the cleaning. This was very neglected in 2010 and I was always in a bad mood and complaining about our messy house. So how will I do that? I'm not going to deep clean everything everyday but do 1 simple task each day. This will hopefully keep things a little cleaner, making me a happy wife and mother! (we will see)

Monday-Swiffer 1 floor that needs it
Tuesday-Clean the toilet, counter and mirror in 1 bathroom
Wednesday-Dust 1 room that needs it
Thursday-Vacuum
Friday-Empty trash cans and clean the fridge (cleaning the fridge consists of getting rid of anything old and cleaning out any containers that need to be washed).
Saturday is deep clean day and Sunday is rest!

Wish me luck!!!!

5 comments:

debbie said...

Those are great goals. I wish you luck. My goal is to organize rooms in my house and get rid of things that I have not used for years.

Mummy Nana said...

Wow those are good one.. Less FB & blogging... Good Luck... heheh... Btw, Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you and your family... Hope u had a good one.

Justin and Toshi said...

good luck with the goals! I hate cleaning, but worse hate having a messy house. How are you doing so far...?!

Amber said...

Debbie your goal sounds good too! Last night I did well and I did a lot of extra stuff too!

mallorymallorah said...

Good job Amber!
Those goals sound great.
We are focusing on getting rid of clutter and things we don't use.