Wednesday, January 12, 2011

16 Months

Our little baby has quickly become a toddler! It amazes me how much he changes daily and the things that he learns! Chris always says that he was not prepared for how quickly kids grow and I 100% agree with that. If we did 1 thing right in our life, it was having him!



At 16 Months Conner:
-Wears 18-24 Month Clothes, Size 5 shoes, Size 3 diapers
-Has 11 teeth now! He got another tooth on the bottom in the front which means his cute little smile that only showed his 2 bottom teeth is gone. I'm kind of sad about that.
-Jibber jabbers like crazy!
- Anytime the phone rings he wants to talk to whoever it is. I just wish that I knew what he was saying!
- He has learned to say vroom when he pushes his cars around.
-Loves cars!!!
- Thinks it funny to climb from his chair to the couch to the coffee table and play with everything on it.
-Threw up for the first real time (he had the normal baby spit up) and it scared him, poor guy!
-Does not like to be held on my lap when he drinks his bottle. He likes to sit or lay by himself.
-Will not drink milk from a sippy cup, which makes bottle weaning really hard.
-Loves to brush his teeth
-Loves to help me put on my makeup especially my blush. The brush tickles his face!
-Learned where his ears are. But instead of touching his own ears, he touches mine.

3 comments:

Jess said...

How cute! I wish Elena loved to brush her own teeth. She'll suck on it and then when I try to help she freaks out. hahaha He is so cute! I'm so glad I get to see him grow up through blog! :)

Winston and Adrienne said...

That makes me feel much better that Ethan isn't the only who hates drinking milk from a sippy!! He'll drink water and stuff from one but refuses to drink milk! Stinkers!

Joelle said...

Natalie never liked sippy cups (and wouldn't take a bottle either), but LOVES her straw cups. You might want to try a straw cup to help with the transition from the bottle.