Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Snow

We had our first big snow storm here in Utah over the weekend! Conner was only a few months old last year when it snowed so this was his first real time in snow! He fussed as I was putting on all of his snow gear and had a hard time walking in his boots for the first few minutes but he got it down. He didn't really want to touch the snow at first but after I kept touching it he realized that he could too. He even threw a couple of snowballs! I can't wait for Chris to come home and ride on the plow with Conner and throw snowballs with him!






2 comments:

Snell Family said...

I love the snow although I like it the most when I'm inside looking out at it. Conner is so cute in his snow gear. And I think I need to come over and show you how to use your plow so you don't have to shovel!

Amber said...

Luckily, I didn't have to plow. Someone else did it for me!