Wednesday, November 10, 2010

14 Months

14 Months Old-that seems so old! I don't feel like I am old enough to have a toddler, but I love it!

At 14 Months Conner:
~Wears size 3 diapers but will soon be moving to size 4
~Wears 12-18 month clothes, some 24 month clothes and size 5 shoes
~Has 8 teeth
~Loves to be chased
~Loves to get his own diapers and the wipes
~Is finally learning how to use sippy cups
~Gets red eyebrows when he gets tired (He has always done this but I have never documented it)
~Is still a picky eater! He likes apples and hates hot dogs.
~Is very shy and afraid of people who he doesn't see often
~Loves to talk and read stories
~Has started to dance to songs on the TV
~Likes to give kisses when I ask him for one

And he looks really cute in tight pjs and making funny faces! We love you Monkey!


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Snug-On-The-Arms-And-Legs Pj's are my favorite!

Ariel said...

What a little character! I also love those PJs! They look so cute on little chubby boys and girls.

The Bells said...

Conner is looking so adorable! The time goes too fast!!!

Jess said...

They grow so fast don't they?! He is so cute!!! Isn't being a mom to a toddler a ton of fun but exhausting at the same time? hahaha