Monday, October 11, 2010

First Big Ouch!

Conner had his first big ouchie on Friday! I was making a cake and Conner was playing on the floor in the kitchen. Our dog was just walking around the house. All of a sudden I heard the dog growl and then Conner scream and start crying. I ran and picked up Conner and saw him bleeding, smacked the dog and threw him outside! I was crying and shaking and thought our dog had bit him so I grabbed my phone and tried to call Chris and ran to my neighbors house. My neighbor helped calm me down and we cleaned Conner up. Chris finally called me back and we determined that he didn't need stitches and that it was just a scratch, not a dog bite. When I got back to our house I realized that on the floor was an Oreo Stick. So I'm assuming the dog wanted it. I took some pictures about an hour after it happened. I have been putting Neosporin on his cuts and he is doing great! Conner is also 13 months old today! I will do that post later!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

I am glad he is ok. I would freak out as well. He is such a cutie!

Jessica T. said...

Aww, I remember those feelings of terror when my little ones would get hurt... this is only the beginning of many many many more ouchies! You will become an old pro at dealing with the boo boo's!

Just T said...

Oh man! I hate when that stuff happens!! I'm glad he is okay!