Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boo Game

I hate Halloween but as a child, I loved it. I always loved the cutesy part of Halloween though, not the blood and guts. I remember my neighborhood playing the Boo Game and I always loved it. I started it tonight in my neighborhood and hope everyone has fun playing it! For those of you who don't know what the Boo Game is... you make a Halloween treat, get a cute basket or pail to put your treat in and pass on the instructions and a ghost that your neighbor leaves in their window so everyone else knows they have been Booed! HERE is the link to the print offs if you would like to start your own game! You do have to create a login to print them off though.



2 comments:

Winston and Adrienne said...

I started a "boo" game similar on Sunday night, 1 out of 5 homes actually put out their ghost!! I am kind of bummed about it! I guess people enjoy the treats but don't want to actually give away anything!

Amber said...

I am too! My neighbor hasn't passed it on so I think I will start a new one with a different neighbor!